STUDENT CLINIC: An opportunity for the students to practice all they have learned..a place where they can interact with the public in a positive way. Student clinic is open to the public.
Facts about student clinic: 1420 3rd St. Old Southwest Big blue building
- Times available are student driven. Students are typically working people who schedule their times for student clinic.
- We are a spa and a school. That makes us very busy and the front desk and the students will do everything they can to provide you with a pleasant experience.
- Please remember this is a school and a learning environment.
- Please let your student practitioner know your preferences on pressure, sound, allergies, comfort and talking or peace and quiet.
- Student abilities range from basic Swedish relaxation to deeper tissue work depending where they are at with our program.
- Please remember they are students and not professional therapists yet.
- Appointments are offered in two ways:
- $30 special for a session that includes a 50 minute massage and time for feedback
- Through Groupon….at a special rate..
- PLEASE TIP YOUR STUDENT IN CHECK OR CASH ONLY
- Booking: Please call 540 759-8229 to schedule your appointment.
- Appointment times vary according to student availability.
- We require a 24 hr cancellation notice or your voucher or fee will be forfeited…(Some of our students drive a far distance for Student Clinic so we honor our Cancellation Policy).
- Please enjoy your time with us…..thank you